Sevenly has officially raised over $4.4 Million for charity in the last four years and we are now growing our world changing team. We are looking for skilled professionals who excel in their craft and can join us in taking Sevenly to the next level.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
The Customer Support Associate serves the Sevenly tribe with excellence and great service in order to address the needs of the tribe. This individual is heart-connected and committed to providing a true “People Matter” experience. They are to establish clear and concise feedback loops of customer voice to internal Sevenly teams to ensure that the needs of the customer are being met.
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely and accurate manner
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion
- Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Conduct customer surveys about the company’s service so as to obtain feedback
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Any other items requested pertaining to this role
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate should have a passion for process and constant improvement. A college degree is ideal, but not required, if the candidate meets other qualifications. 2 years of professional or relevant personal experience is also preferred. Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills are a must. Training will be supplied. To succeed here requires self-motivation, a solutions-oriented mind, and a good sense of humor is a must.
- This opportunity is for those located in, or willing to relocate to the Fullerton area only.
- Full Time (Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm)
- No travel is required
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITH "CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS: CAREERS@SEVENLY.ORG
These positions are more than just jobs; this is an opportunity to use your experience and talents to change lives and lead a generation towards a lifestyle of generosity. Join the team who won Mashable's "America's Most Social Small Business" award and be part of the Sevenly family who is committed to raising funds and awareness for the world's greatest causes.