Status: Full-time, exempt
Location: Fullerton, CA
Reports To: CEO, Senior Marketing & Merchandising Manager
The Customer Acquisition Specialist is responsible for new customer acquisition campaigns across all digital channels. They will develop and execute outbound advertising strategies to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue. Success in this role requires data analysis; paid social media and SEO expertise; market-driven advertisement development capability; and intuition regarding consumer preferences. This role represents more than just a job; at Sevenly, it’s an opportunity to use your experience, talent, and creativity to help people around the world and lead a generation towards generosity.
- Develop and implement Sevenly’s customer acquisition program; identify and execute cost-effective strategies to acquire and retain high-value, lifetime supporters
- Maximize ROAS, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall volume and revenue; monitor activity real-time to accelerate and decelerate as appropriate
- Drive acquisition KPIs, including CPA, CTR, conversions, and ROI
- Develop new digital channels (display advertising, retargeting, etc.) and site optimization (custom landing pages, A/B testing, SEO, etc.) to optimize traffic and conversions on sevenly.org
- Manage and execute daily and real-time ad buys across Sevenly’s digital channels, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Deliver reporting and insight that accurately measures channel performance on a daily through annual basis
- Effectively maintain, enhance, and communicate Sevenly’s distinct brand in the market
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate possesses experience in retail and eCommerce marketing with a track record of leveraging data-driven research and analysis to optimize marketing programs. We are seeking a roll-up-your-sleeves operator, capable of driving traffic and increasing conversions, who thrives in detail and analysis and strives for continuous improvement. Additional preferred skills and experience include:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, especially new customer acquisition and retention, with a demonstrated track record of efficient success
- Experience operating Google Adwords, social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter), SEO, and SEM
- Experience working with and/or managing affiliate marketing partners
- Extremely proficient in Google Analytics, data analysis, and reporting
- Copywriting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a fit for the world-changing Sevenly culture
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.